Date: March 14–16, 2019
Location: Moscow, Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel (Europe Square, 2)
- 1,982 participants from eight countries (Russia, Uzbekistan, Moldova, Belarus, Ukraine, China, Egypt, Cyprus), 69 regions, 216 cities;
- 3,159 online broadcast views;
- 2,328 unique visitors of the SPNavigator web app;
- 15 plenary and 45 section sessions, schools, workshops, discussion clubs;
- 233 speakers – leading domestic and foreign experts.
The first ever open discussion on interdisciplinary interaction in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of BMD was held!
Workshop. BMD. VIEWS OF AN OBSTETRICIAN-GYNAECOLOGIST, ONCOLOGIST AND MAMMOLOGIST
MD, Professor Liliana Pokul (Novorossiysk),
MD, Professor Mekan Orazov (Moscow),
Board Certified Mammologist Oleg Sakultsan (Novorossiysk)