- Violation of the vitamin, mineral, and protein carbohydrate metabolism
- Increased neuropsychic and physical stress
- Hypovitaminosis group B
- Long-term exposure to hazardous chemicals, radiation, and adverse climatic conditions
- Inadequate or unbalanced nutrition
- Tonic effect
- Stimulates the immune system
- Normalizes metabolic processes
- Antioxidant properties
- Promotes the formation of the body's resistance to the effect of adverse environmental factors (harsh working conditions, stress and fatigue)
- Improves digestion
- Lowers cholesterol
Adults and children older than 14 take 3 pills 2-3 times a day with food.
100 pills 0.5 g each in a cardboard packaging.