a balanced set of vitamins and minerals eliminating the causes and appearance of acne.
Advantages of Acnesent
They contain dry brewers purified yeast – a source of natural vitamins that are absorbed better than synthetic ones.
The yeast contained in Acnesent is grown on sulfuric media – this is why organic sulfur is built into the living yeast cells and is 100% digestible;
The leading dermatologists assisted in its developed.
Acnesent also contains rutin, vitamins B1, B5, B6, PP, C, biotin, folic acid, chromium, and selenium affecting the causes and appearance of acne.
- Brewers yeast normalizes natural metabolism in the body, improves the condition and appearance of the skin.
- Sulfur supports elasticity, normalizes the sebaceous glands, and promotes generation of keratin and collagen.
- Vitamin B1 normalizes appetite, slows down aging, and maintains muscle tone.
- Vitamin PP (Vitamin B3) reduces excessive skin pigmentation, promotes generation of collagen, and helps reduce rashes.
- Vitamin B5 has a pronounced antioxidant effect, slows the aging of skin cells, and is effective against acne.
- Vitamin B6 helps regenerate skin and eliminate its defects.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) accelerates the regenerative processes in the epidermis.
- Folic acid (Vitamin B9) reduces sebum generation, risk of acne development, skin dryness and flaking.
- Vitamin C contributes to the collagen synthesis, restoration of the skin after acne the prevention of scarring.
- Rutin strengthens capillary walls, improves microcirculation and skin nutrition, evens the complexion.
- Selenium protects skin from UV and reduces acne appearance.
- Chromium normalizes carbohydrate metabolism and reduces cravings for flour and sweets.
Adults and children older that 14 take 2 pills twice a day with food. Duration of administration is 1 month.